Students aged 11 working with teacher to solve a situation
Students 11 years old from St Joseph School working with their teacher discuss a situation using the cards.
You can view the stages of how to get the student engaged.
- First you learn how to connect to your feelings and that of others
- Then you have a choice Bad or Good choices/moves
- Choosing a Bad move end us escalating the argument
- Choosing a Good move will give you the opportunity to understand the situation and possibly solve it
- The next stage is giving the students the opportunity to make up
- Finally the students reconnect to their feeling and reflect